“For the unlearned and morons – The state franchise is needed ONLY for business purposes, not for press freedom. not for social responsibility. not for democracy.”
Ito ang sinabi ng dating reporter ng ABS-CBN na si Jay Sonza sa mga sinasabi ng taga suporta ng ABS-CBN na nagsasabi na kapag hindi umano ma renew ang prangkisa ng network ay isa umano itong pag-atake sa press freedom.
Sinabi rin ni Sonza na ang pakay lamang umano ng ABS-CBN ay ang kumita ng pera.
Kaya naman, naglabas ng listahan si Sonza ng ebidensya na magpapatunay na pera lamang ang iniisip ng ABS-CBN tv network at hindi ang press freedom o public service kagaya ng sinasabi ng mga taga suporta ng tv network.
Basahin ang kanyang facebook post sa ibaba:
What press freedom are you talking about? Let me break it down.
1. abs-cbn is on 24 hours.
2. prime time television is dedicated to entertainment (sex and violence) only.
3. TV patrol running time of one (1) hour is 20 minutes of advertisements/ 10 minutes of police blotter, CCTV monitored, social media trending posts, provincial newsbits/ 5 minutes showbiz tsismis and 5 minutes national and foreign news.
4. Bandila is 10 minutes of commercial/ 10 minutes of national and world news/ 5 minutes of quirks and 5 minutes of interview.
5. Morning show is complete with singing, traffic update, cooking, outing, lifestyle, and showbiz happenings.
6. Then there are the Korean, Chinese and Mexican telenovelas which killed our locally produced programs.
7. Overall, 24 hours and 30 minutes is dedicated programming and commercials or ads placements and segment buy for the sole purpose of making money (business) only.
As the Lopez’s would emphasized in management meetings – the bottom line is MONEY!
8. Only 30 minutes is spent for news
7. Overnight programming is dedicated for shopping galore.
For the unlearned and morons – The state franchise is needed ONLY for business purposes, not for press freedom. not for social responsibility. not for democracy.